Meet Our Attorneys
- William R. Barzee has a reputation as a pugnacious trial attorney and tireless advocate. He believes in a very personal approach to his cases....read more
- Hector L. Flores graduated from Wabash College in 1980, and from the Indiana University School of Law in 1983 where he currently is a member of the Dean’s Latino Alumni Board. He is admitted to practice before the state courts of Florida and Indiana, the United States District Courts for...read more
- Alexander is a trial lawyer, focusing on personal injury and wrongful death litigation, aviation litigation, and class actions. Alexander also has extensive criminal defense experience and handles matters in the State and Federal courts....read more
- Ivlis Mantilla is an attorney and member of the Florida Bar. She is a native of South Florida and has been with Barzee Flores for the past four years. Ms. Mantilla is fluent in Spanish....read more
- Richard C. Klugh is a criminal defense attorney who practices in federal trial, appellate, and post-conviction litigation in Miami, Florida. Richard has been lead counsel in dozens of published victories in state and federal appellate courts, has won numerous trial victories, and has appeared in cases at every level of...read more
- Barzee Flores has experienced civil trial lawyers who have the knowledge and experience to protect...
- If you are injured due to the negligence of others, our attorneys can help you...
- Barzee Flores handles all stages of criminal defense including: grand jury proceedings, pre-indictment investigations, negotiated...